I was putting together a list for myself, so I though I might as well post here as well. Most of these are econometrics conferences, but there are a few general interest and applied conferences as well. If you know of any upcoming econometrics conferences, let me know on twitter and I’ll add them here.
- Econometrics Society World Congress Montreal, August 17-21, Deadline: February 15 (full papers)
- International Association of Applied Econometrics, University of Macedonia 25-27 June 2015, Deadline: February 16, 2015 (full papers)
- NBER-NSF Seminar on Bayesian Inference, Washington University St. Louis, May 8-9 2015, Deadline: March 20 (full papers)
- NBER Summer Institute, Cambridge Massachussetts, July 5-24 2015, Deadline: March 27 (papers and abstracts)
- EC2 Edinburgh, 2015: “Theory and Practive of Spatial Econometrics,” Deadline TBA
- Midwest Econometrics Group 2015 Not yet posted, but there’s been an annual meeting for the past 24 years so something will probably appear soon!
- Econometric Society 2016 NASM Pennsylvania PA, June 16-19, Deadline TBA